What tubing specifications are required for the Eisele Fittings that Slice Engineering sells?
The best resource to find the tubing specifications for the Eisele Fittings we sell is through the Eisele website. Please use the part numbers below to search on Google and find the Eisele Connector PDF describing the tubing specification for the Eisele Fitting you are looking for:
- Eisele Straight Fitting for 6 mm OD Tube
- Part Number: VT2528-0204
- Eisele Straight Fitting for 8 mm OD Tube
- Part Number: VT2528-0206
- Eisele Elbow Fitting for 6 mm OD Tube
- Part Number: VT2504-0204
- Eisele Elbow Fitting for 8 mm OD Tube
- Part Number: VT2504-0206
Please make sure the tubing is rated for the temperatures that your chamber reaches.
STEP files for the Eisele Fittings we sell can also be found here
1) If using these compression fittings with a tube material that has a Durometer of 95A or softer, a tube support will be necessary in order to properly secure the tube within the fitting. An example of a tube support for the 6 mm fittings can be found here
and a tube support for the 8 mm fittings can be found here
2) If using a tubing softer than 95A, we tested and recommend Viton® fluoroelastomer tubing with a Durometer of 75A. Here
is a link to the 6 mm OD tubing and here
is a link to the 8 mm OD tubing.